Owner Operator Insurance and Independent Contractor Truck Insurance (Those under lease to a Motor Carrier)
- Non-Trucking Liability Insurance provides liability insurance while using the truck for personal use and not in the business of trucking. Non-Trucking liability insurance is only available to Owner Operators under permanent lease to a motor carrier.
- Physical Damage Insurance provides insurance to fix or replace your covered tractor or trailer involved in an accident. Deductible Options are available.
- Occupational Accident Insurance provides payment for...
- Medical Expenses
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Disability (Temporary & Permanent)
As a result of Occupational related incidents. This product is offered as an affordable alternative to Workers Compensation Insurance. TSA offers a variety of Occupational Accident plans with various benefit levels and pricing. Let us customize a plan for you and protect your biggest asset...YOU!
- Unladen Liability Insurance provides liability insurance while vehicle does not contain freight. Landstar and Schneider are examples of carriers which require this type of liability insurance.
- Bobtail Liability Insurance is liability insurance when no trailer is being pulled. Excludes when going from one terminal to another. Bobtail Liability insurance is only available to Owner Operators under permanent lease to a motor carrier.
- Trip Insurance provides Liability insurance and Physical Damage insurance for your trip to lease on with a new Motor Carrier.
- Passenger Accident Insurance is for permitted passengers in your truck. Provides for medical expenses, accidental death and dismemberment.
- Deductible Buy-Back combines and buys-down ALL deductibles you are contractually responsible for to $500.
- Gap Coverage is the difference between outstanding principal loan balance and the actual cash value in the event of a total loss of the equipment.
- Workers Compensation provides insurance for injuries occurring to work related accidents.
- Motor Carrier Insurance (Those with own authority)
- Auto Liability Insurance provides Primary Auto liability insurance for truckers with their own Authority. Policy, Federal and State Filings are included.
- Cargo Insurance provides insurance for goods you are transporting for hire.
- Physical Damage Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
Truckers Service Association specializes in Truck Insurance Products, offering a vast array of owner operator/motor carrier insurance solutions for truckers like you. Owner operators require specific truck insurance products and services at competitive rates. This is important whether the owner operator has their own authority or is under permanent lease to a motor carrier. TSA understands the trucking insurance needs of owner operators and will help select the best, lowest cost trucking insurance coverage to protect both owner operators and their family.
TSA understands what insurance you need to be legal to get you on the road to making money fast! Our member benefits help keep more of that money in your pocket!
We’ve helped thousands of owner operators with their insurance and look forward to assisting you. Call TSA today for a detailed owner operator insurance quote.